Sunday, February 15, 2009

Getting back to Life

Whew, so glad that the last month is behind me and I am all well now. Man has it really been that long? A whole month that I had been feeling like crap. Yea I guess so, but yes it has been a month since I was infected with some nasty little virus that would change my life and set me back and on track.



Did that throw you, did I just say that a nasty virus that kicked my physical butt put me on track, changed my life?



Yep, I did. Four weeks ago I was subjected to this virus that didn't sit well with a infection already inside of me caused a domino effect and made me pray for death. All these nasty little critters decided to settle in my sinus area and caused pain like I've never experienced before. Then there was that cough, oh my Goddess, what a cough, it would rack my body and cut off my oxygen and ability to breath for moments at a time.



A smoker of Marlboro for more than 20 years and now I smoke them no more!



Finally had to break down and go to a medical doctor (and pay the big bucks), for a steriod shot and antibotics 'Z' pack.



I realize that I would still be smoking ciggs if it wasn't for that virus/infection, and sometimes when we ask for shit ~ this is how we get it.



Now it is time for me to concentrate on my priorities and get on with the rest of my life, got lots to do. Just was handed my health back to me and I am now less one costly habit ~ and it stunk too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are welcome, please note - All comments are moderated before publishing and at the whim of owner, may be dismissed.