Monday, March 24, 2014

You have got to be kidding...

Well it isn't a laughing matter to me anyway. Been working on this whole insurance thing... Obamacare... Marketplace... and I'm sick of it and need a doctor to cure me of this plan.

I need to stop bitching about the cost and how I can't afford it - I really, really need to see a doctor for my medical issues, I need some tests ran and some confirmation, oh yea, and some help.

Have called out to the high heavens for help on the matter of my health and I guess this is the answer - get thy arse to a doctor. Looking at a cool grand before I get any relief, but nothing in this world is free and you get what you pay for.


Holding off on any animal rescuing efforts, have let the website go, not answering requests for help, not offering any help - just can't.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are welcome, please note - All comments are moderated before publishing and at the whim of owner, may be dismissed.