Saturday, November 9, 2013

This ole house - snakes alive!

Really getting upset about the whole snake thing. Awoke a couple of hours earlier than normal and the mind keeps racing back to the snake I found on my porch the other day.  I remember hearing noise in the wall and thinking it was a squirrel.

My travel partner Phoebe Peppercorn isn't much bigger than a 'cat' squirrel and I'm afraid for all of my cats. If we are infested and the legless bastards gets inside I could lose friends and that isn't acceptable.

As if I didn't have enough to deal with and worry about - let's just throw some rat snakes into the mix - or king snakes - either way they have got to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are welcome, please note - All comments are moderated before publishing and at the whim of owner, may be dismissed.